Thursday, June 9, 2011

New goal

So since I believe BMI is total hokum and "being healthy" is a pretty ambiguous term I need a specific goal to focus on.  I am not going to focus on a weight number (I don't even have a scale anyway.)

 My Short Term Goal:I want to lose enough inches off my waist and abdomen to get back into a size 16 jeans by the end of the summer.

 My Long Term Goal: Since corsets are my current obsession I want get my natural waist down to where I can currently cinch to so 32 inches or under. This second goal does not have a time limit because, well I have no clue how long that will take. But that is my goal, well that and get a job so I can buy the corset I want when I get there.
In case you are curious this is the one I want.

Ms. Martha's Corset Shoppe www.corset1.com

So, yeah someday it will be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment