Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day4

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." -The Man in Black, The Princess Bride. 


I feel like I've taken a ride through the meat grinder from "The Wall". Legend tells me that eventually I will "hit a wall" and it will stop hurting but I have not yet encountered such a thing. I've made it through four days so far. I suppose that celebration should be held off until I reach a more significant milestone but every journey has to start somewhere. 


On the upside, unless my measuring tape has stretched I appear to be losing some serious inches off my waist and tummy. My initial goal was to lose 10 inches off my stomach by the end of the summer and my body, being in panic mode right now has decided to drop four of those inches already. This means I will probably plateau soon with this workout approach but I'm still feeling a serious burn and I added a 1 hour speedwalk that is mostly uphill to my regimen so that shouldn't be too big of a worry. 


My body is still adjusting but I know it will get better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment