Friday, June 10, 2011

Day2

I managed two days in a row so far go me! Admittedly I'm about to go out of town for the weekend and fuck this up so I shouldn't celebrate too much but it's still a start.
Today I did two sets of yesterday's workout and hopefully I can manage three on Monday (it is not a bad idea to let your muscles heal over weekends) But now absolutely everything hurts. This is good because it means that I am good at what I'm doing and working out my whole body; but mainly it's really annoying. I'm also going to be making my usual walk today with the puppy but I'm going to take the long way since I'm not going to be meeting my boyfriend there so I think today should be pretty positive.
According to the fitness journal I use (which I think is a little optimistic) That should net me 1100 calories burned. Considering I'm only supposed to be eating 1,300 for a 1-2 pound loss a week (maximum healthy target) That sounds like a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment