Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 5

Kevin: Yes, why does there have to be evil? 
Supreme Being
: I think it has something to do with free will. - Time Bandits 1981 


My boyfriend made cookies.
I have failed the will save to resist them. I didn't quite critically fumble as I have only had five since last night. But still it's still frustrating to have them around. Remember how I said before that most people will just assume that this is a fad? Yeah, stuff like this is kind of the opposite of support. 


I also struggled with motivation and Newton's first law "an object in motion tends to stay in motion. An object at rest tends to stay at rest." I gave blood yesterday which I do every two months. This time however,  since my body is stressed from working out it hit me hard. I slept in until noon and struggled with myself to get through this workout. I did, barely. My head was killing me but I forced myself to do my cardio lap and I ran into another one of my things that suck about being out of shape. 


Three times on my walk people tried to pull me aside or talk to me and got offended when I apologized and continued walking. They ignored the many joggers that passed me or came before me but because I was "just walking" I am fair game. Just because I'm not a seasoned athlete I don't deserve the right to be left the hell alone and get better. I know that this part of town is very social and people felt like they were being nice. But this was just frustrating. This is an extension of it being a faux pas to diet. Feel free to work out if you're already in shape but keep it out of public when you're not. I am already tired of this and I haven't been doing it for a full week yet. How the hell do people actually manage to do this without telling the rest of humanity to go away and die in a fire?   


It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past. - Ambassador G'Kar  

No comments:

Post a Comment